Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ISO their real mom

I was just putting my makeup on in the bathroom with the door shut. It was so peaceful and relaxing. 

I could've been getting ready for a date, or on my way to an important board meeting. Or maybe on vacation in a tropical place, maybe with the floor but out to where I could see the fish and the water under my hut... 


BUT THEN -- the door bursts open, and all of a sudden there's a tornado of tutus and leggings and ponytails and a dog and a jump rope and the sounds of "momma, Daisy's wearing a Sofia skirt!" from one, and "eats?" followed by a bite on my leg from the other. I screamed, stepped on the dog who took that as a personal offense and yipped at me, Glamour screamed because there's a ruckus, Glitz wanted me to wipe her butt, and all I can think is . . . 


Who ARE these kids? 

Where did they COME from?? 


They're cute, but their real mom is probably missing them by now. 


If you see their real mom, give her my number and tell her they'll be waiting outside on the sidewalk. 



Please and thank you. 


Xoxo,

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment